Mission: Develop a systematic pathway to performance-on-demand.
Our Pistol Performance Course is designed to take the intermediate pistol shooter to the next level. This is accomplished by reestablishing and refining the core principles of pistol marksmanship and quickly progresses into predictive shooting at speed while maintaining full accountability.
"Speed is a byproduct of superior technique and efficiency of the fundamentals."
Students will learn how to hone their technique and maximize their efficiency which will result in faster, more accurate split times while maintaining a superior level of accuracy at speed.
This 2 day course will drive shooters to exceed their comfort levels while giving them the confidence to shoot at their 90 percent capability comfortably while maintaining full accountability. This will be accomplished by overdeveloping the student’s current understanding of pistol fundamentals and pushing them to explore new techniques and concepts.
- Performance-on-demand pathway
- Performance Metrics and Standards
- Refinement of Pistol Fundamentals
- Technique Refinement
- Target Focus refinement or Transition
- Importance of grip and bone support
- Vision Refinement
- Shooting Occluded Introduction
- Predictive Shooting
- Surgical Shooting at Speed
- Shot Calling / Becoming a self-diagnosing and self-correcting shooter
- Reading the Gun
- Target Transitions
- Efficient movement
- Moving engagements
- Speed Reloading
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
- OWB (Outside the waistband) Holster (No SERPA Holsters)
- Reliable and sturdy belt
- At least 2 magazine holders
- 3 magazines
- Reliable Pistol
- At least 800 rounds of ammunition
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Permanent Marker
- Appropriate Clothing for Range
- Weapons maintenance & cleaning equipment