Mission: Develop a systematic pathway to performance-on-demand.
Our Pistol Performance Course is designed to take the intermediate pistol shooter to the next level. This is accomplished by reestablishing and refining the core principles of pistol marksmanship and quickly progresses into predictive shooting at speed while maintaining full accountability.
"Speed is a byproduct of superior technique and efficiency of the fundamentals."
Students will learn how to hone their technique and maximize their efficiency which will result in faster, more accurate split times while maintaining a superior level of accuracy at speed.
This 2 day course will drive shooters to exceed their comfort levels while giving them the confidence to shoot at their 90 percent capability comfortably while maintaining full accountability. This will be accomplished by overdeveloping the student’s current understanding of pistol fundamentals and pushing them to explore new techniques and concepts.
- Efficient Movement
- Importance of Grip & Bone Support
- Moving Engagements
- Performance Metrics & Standards
- Performance-on-Demand Pathway
- Predictive Shooting
- Reading the Gun
- Refinement of Pistol Fundamentals
- Shooting Occluded Introduction
- Shot Calling / Becoming a Self-Diagnosing & Self-Correcting Shooter
- Speed Reloading
- Surgical Shooting at Speed
- Target Focus Refinement or Transition
- Target Transitions
- Technique Refinement
- Vision Refinement
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 Magazines
- Appropriate Clothing for Range
- At Least 2 Magazine Holders
- At Least 800 Rounds of Ammunition
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Outside the Waistband (OWB) Holster (No SERPA Holsters)
- Permanent Marker
- Reliable & Sturdy Belt
- Reliable Pistol
- Weapons Maintenance & Cleaning Equipment