Mission: Develop a systematic pathway to performance-on-demand.
Our Performance Carbine Course is designed to take the intermediate carbine shooter to the next level. This is accomplished by reestablishing and refining the core principles of rifle marksmanship and quickly progresses into predictive shooting at speed while maintaining full accountability.
"Speed is a byproduct of superior technique and efficiency of the fundamentals."
Students will learn how to hone their technique and maximize their efficiency which will result in faster, more accurate split times while maintaining a superior level of accuracy at speed.
This 1 day course will drive shooters to exceed their comfort levels while giving them the confidence to shoot at their 90 percent capability comfortably while maintaining full accountability. This will be accomplished by overdeveloping the student’s current understanding of carbine fundamentals and pushing them to explore new techniques and concepts.
- Efficient Movement
- Moving Engagements
- Performance Metrics & Standards
- Performance-on-Demand Pathway
- Reading the Gun
- Refinement of Carbine Fundamentals
- Shot Calling/Becoming a Self-Diagnosing & Self-Correcting Shooter
- Sling Mounting Based on Intent
- Speed Reloading
- Surgical Shooting at Speed
- Target Transitions
- Technique Refinement
- Vision Refinement
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 Magazines
- Appropriate Clothing for Range
- At Least 2 Magazine Holders
- At Least 500-Rounds of Ammunition
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Permanent Marker
- Reliable Rifle or Carbine
- Weapons Maintenance & Cleaning Equipment