04/08/2022 Dynamic Carbine Applications (1 Day Course)
*Current students: Please log in to your account prior to signup!
*New students: Click "Sign up" below and then proceed to checkout. You will be prompted to create an account. Once your account is created, you will be able to complete your checkout.
Our Dynamic Carbine Applications Course focuses on the performance application for shooting with a carbine. Shooters will be instructed on how to exceed their comfort levels in order to build speed in engagement & manipulation of their weapon system. This is a mobility course that will require a decent physical fitness level from each student. This course will teach you the steps and provide you with the knowledge necessary to build a confident shooter.
Further expand on the fundamentals learned in the Carbine Fundamentals course and apply them to more difficult situations, including mobility (move and shoot), different weapon carrying positions, dealing with and clearing malfunctions and mechanical offsets, and shooting from cover.
Students will build speed through a wide range of reloading and shooting drills, and gain a better understanding of the reloading fundamentals for a carbine. They will utilize sling manipulation and engagements at both close and mid-range to become more comfortable all-around in tougher situations.
- Fundamentals of shooting with a carbine
- Weapons conditions for a carbine
- Understanding the cycle of operations in a carbine
- Shooting positions
- Mobility applications
- Speed building
- Neuromuscular connection development
- Weapons carry positions
- Mechanical offsets
- Common rifle malfunction/immediate actions and remedial actions
- Optic and co-witness BUIS considerations
- Strong and support side shooting
- Carbine shooting drills
- Sling utilization
- Dynamic movements
- Movement during engagements
- Reloading fundamentals for carbine
- Shooting from cover
- Sling manipulation
- Multiple engagement techniques
- Close and mid-range engagements